On 30th July, NESOI conducted it's 2nd international webinar. Early-stage information on how the first call for applicants is being organized was shared and also information on how the islands can get prepared for the call using the Islands’ Self-Check Analysis for Eligibility developed by the NESOI team.
The workshop will start at 11:00 AM CEST and will be divided into 2 sessions:
- 45 minutes of fast-paced, timeboxed presentation of contents
- 45 minutes of interaction with the audience via Q&A
The agenda is as follows:
- Early information on how the NESOI call is structured with Dr. Miriam Miranda Fernández, NESOI Team (Zabala Innovation Consulting),
- Eligibility self-check tool: What is in it for applicants? With Lola Mainar and Felipe Del Busto, NESOI Team (Fundación CIRCE), an easy-to-use tool that not only will allow applicants to confirm if they are ready to submit a project proposal, but that will also return a benchmark assessment of the energy transition status of similar islands based on the outcomes of the NESOY Survey.
- Eligibility criteria and Evaluation criteria - How is it going to happen? With Francesco Peccianti, NESOI Team (RINA Consulting)
- 30 minutes slot for interactions and questions with all the panelists with the participation of
- Andrea Martinez - Sinloc (NESOI Projector coordinator),
- Giulia Serra - European Commission – DG ENERGY (Policy officer Unit C.2: Innovation, clean technologies, and competitiveness)
Watch the webinar recording HERE