Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:30
NESOI invites you to the 2nd international webinar! On 30th July, you will get early-stage information on how the first call for applicants is being organized. And also, how the islands can get prepared for the call using the Islands’ Self-Check Analysis for Eligibility developed by NESOI.
The agenda is as follows:
- Early information on how the NESOI call is structured with Dr. Miriam Miranda Fernández, NESOI Team (Zabala Innovation Consulting),
- Eligibility self-check tool: What is in it for applicants? With Lola Mainar and Felipe Del Busto, NESOI Team (Fundación CIRCE), an easy-to-use tool that not only will allow applicants to confirm if they are ready to submit a project proposal, but that will also return a benchmark assessment of the energy transition status of similar islands based on the outcomes of the NESOY Survey.
- Eligibility criteria and Evaluation criteria - How is it going to happen? With Francesco Peccianti, NESOI Team (RINA Consulting)
- 30 minutes slot for interactions and questions with all the panelists with the participation of
- Andrea Martinez - Sinloc (NESOI Projector coordinator),
- Giulia Serra - European Commission – DG ENERGY (Policy officer Unit C.2: Innovation, clean technologies, and competitiveness)
This workshop will start at 11:00 AM CEST and will be divided into 2 sessions:
- 45 minutes of fast-paced, timeboxed presentation of contents
- 45 minutes of interaction with the audience via Q&A